NL + PT: Customer Experience/
Are you the type of person that gets excited about working with state-of-the-art technology in the cyber security domain? We are looking for dynamic and motivated Customer Experience / Support Engineers to join our team, in the Netherlands and in Portugal. At the core of our organization, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our customers receive top-notch support. If you are enthusiastic about technology, enjoy solving complex issues, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you.
AET Europe uses cutting edge technology to create solutions for secure authentication, authorization and information exchange. Our solutions are used to provide digital trust for the government, healthcare sector and private companies all over the world. Currently AET Europe is expanding into new markets and therefore we are looking for new eager and enthusiastic team members.
Your role within our team
As a Customer Experience / Support Engineer at AET Europe, your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving customer issues promptly and accurately.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support for complex and technology-specific issues related to our products and platform.
- Following standard procedures to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal departments.
- Monitor and proactively solve issues within our cloud platform.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Experience with service and application support.
- Familiarity with ITSM applications and support processes (ITIL).
- Proficiency in Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket).
- Knowledge of Networking, Cloud platforms (Azure), and cybersecurity experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows server environments.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience in deploying microservices using Helm charts is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Professional stability within a dynamic team.
- Hybrid position – the flexibility to work from home and at the office.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional development and learning
- Additional benefits that are available in the Netherlands or in Portugal. Curious about the benefits? Feel free to contact us.
Working at AET Europe
Our company consists of close to 60 employees, divided over four countries. As a team we work together to make a success of our state-of-the-art trust solutions. The international character of our company is reflected in its staff, with specialists operating out of several European countries. We cherish an open and informal culture; where everybody is stimulated to thrive for the best in him or herself. We are all part of a high-performance team and hugely appreciate people bringing their own ideas and make them happen.
In the context of the integrity and reliability of our staff and sensitivity and confidentiality of our solutions and services, we may conduct a security screening during the application process. Therefore, we are looking for candidates with a nationality from a country belonging to the EUROPEAN UNION (EU).
We're excited to meet you
Are you interested in this opportunity and feel that you have the relevant skills, qualifications, and experience? Please send your letter – WRITTEN IN ENGLISH – and your resume to email@example.com. Also for questions about the procedure or benefits (are market-based).
Need more info?
Want to know more about this job? Do not hesitate to ask our Chief Support Miguel Martins for more information: +351 22 495 0519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org