Head of Research and Innovation
Are you driven by a passion for delving into and spearheading innovative technologies at the forefront of the industry; such as quantum computing, edge computing, or artificial intelligence enhancements? And do you have a solid background in executing influential research and innovation, complemented by a talent for explaining intricate technical notions to individuals without a technical background? If this resonates with you, you are an ideal candidate for the role of Head of Research and Innovation that we are actively seeking.
AET Europe uses cutting edge technology to create solutions for secure authentication, authorization and information exchange. Our solutions are used to provide digital trust for the government, healthcare sector and private companies all over the world. Currently AET Europe is expanding into new markets and therefore we are looking for new eager and enthusiastic team members.
Your opportunity as a Head of Research and Innovation
As the Head of R&I at AET Europe, you will work closely with our product owners to research and integrate new and emerging technologies into our robust offerings. Your role will be pivotal in executing projects collaboratively with colleagues across various departments to innovate and elevate our state-of-the-art security solutions.
In addition to internal collaboration, you will be responsible for establishing and nurturing partnerships with universities to bolster our research capacity, innovate, and keep AET Europe at the forefront of technological advancement.
Are you interested in joining our supportive team? See the profile below for more details.
We are looking for a leader:
- With a relevant Master’s degree; a Ph.D. is preferred.
- Who possesses not only relevant technical skills but a broad interest in new and emerging technology.
- Who can report effectively to the CTO, translating the impacts of innovative technologies into understandable insights for management?
- With the ability to present and explain complex ideas compellingly to decision-makers.
- Collaborate with AET Europe product owners to research and introduce innovative technologies through well-executed projects.
- Establish and implement robust connections between AET Europe and universities to enhance our research and innovation.
- Lead a small, dynamic team, fostering an environment of collaboration and innovation.
- Communicate complex technical findings and innovations effectively to the management and stakeholders.
Experience and Skills
- A robust technical background complemented by an extensive interest in a variety of emerging technologies.
- Proven experience in translating technical concepts into business insights for diverse audiences.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Working at AET Europe
Our company consists of close to 60 employees, divided over four countries. As a team we work together to make a success of our state-of-the-art trust solutions. The international character of our company is reflected in its staff, with specialists operating out of several European countries. We cherish an open and informal culture, were everybody is stimulated to get the best out of him or herself. We are all part of a high performance team and hugely appreciate people bringing their own ideas and make them happen.
In the context of the integrity and reliability of our staff and sensitivity and confidentiality of our solutions and services, we may conduct a security screening during the application process. Therefore, we are looking for candidates with a nationality from a country belonging to the EUROPEAN UNION (EU).
We look forward to meet you!
Are interested in this opportunity and feel that you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience? Please send your letter – WRITTEN IN ENGLISH – and your resume to email@example.com. Also for questions about the procedure or benefits (are market-based).
Need more info?
Want to know more about this job? Do not hesitate to ask our CTO Arjan Jeckmans for more information: +31 6 1312 1523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org